When Can I Reigster?

You must register in person at the Riley County Police Department located at 1001 S. Seth Child Road in Manhattan, Kansas. Registration is available Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 

Show All Answers

1. What are the Failure to Comply Penalties?
2. What if I Leave the Area?
3. What if I'm a Transient Individual?
4. Do I Have to Register If My Record is Expunged?
5. When Can I Reigster?