Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
A Nebraska man was arrested last night for child sex crimes reported earlier this year.
A Nebraska man was arrested last night for child sex crimes reported earlier this year. Nicholas Seeman, 24, of Lincoln was arrested after being transported to the Riley County Police Department on September 25, 2023, around 9:30 PM. Seeman was arrested on Riley County District Court warrant offenses of:
• Rape; Offender is 18 or older and victim is < 14
• Aggravated indecent liberties w child; Offender =>18 fondle child <14
• Aggravated indecent liberties w/ child; Intercourse with child 14 < 16 YOA
• Sexual exploitation of child; offender>18 employment of child<14
• Indecent solicitation of a child; Sex act with a child >14<16
• Criminal sodomy; With a child >14 YOA and <16
• Sexual exploitation of a child; employment of child<18
• Aggravated indecent liberties w/ child; Fondling a child 14<16 YOA
The crimes were originally reported in March 2023. Seeman was issued a total bond of $300,000 and is confined in the Riley County Jail.