Wildcat fans traveling to Bill Snyder Family Stadium this football season should be prepared for traffic issues.
- Reconstruction of Kimball Avenue between Candlewood Drive and Seth Child Road (K-113) west of Bill Snyder Family Stadium has reduced traffic on Kimball to two lanes head-to-head in that area. This portion of construction on Kimball is expected to be completed in mid-October.
- Wildcat Creek bridge replacement project on Fort Riley Boulevard (K-18) near the intersection of Richards Drive which has reduced traffic to two lanes head-to-head in that area. The project is expected to be completed in mid-November.
- Pregame incoming southbound traffic, the exit off Seth Child approaching Kimball is closed.
- Fans driving from the north are asked to continue south to Claflin Road before exiting Seth Child and utilize College Avenue to the stadium.
- Manhattan residents are advised that law enforcement will divert eastbound traffic on Kimball for a short time to allow exiting football traffic to utilize both lanes through the construction zone onto Scenic Drive out to K-18 and I-70.
- Because the northbound entrance ramp to Seth Child is closed, traffic wishing to go northbound will be diverted at Browning Avenue to Marlatt Avenue, then west to Seth Child.
A Traffic Direction Map is available at the bottom of this page.
Game-day parking ordinances will be in effect for all home football games. Restricted parking is enforced in order to address congestion, access, and safety concerns. Parking will be prohibited and tow zones established will be enforced along the following streets:
- South side of Hobbs Drive from Winnie Drive to Kenmar Drive;
- South side of Vaughn Drive from Ranser Road to Kenmar Drive;
- South side of Cassell Road from Ranser Road to Kenmar Drive;
- West side of Ranser Road from Cassell Road to Hobbs Drive;
- West side of Kenmar Drive from Kimball Avenue to Hobbs Drive;
- South side of Winnie Drive from Kenmar Drive to Ranser Road;
- West side of Winnie Drive from Ranser Road to Hobbs Drive;
- North side of Sunny Circle and the North side of Meade Circle;
- West side of Parkway Drive north of Kimball Avenue;
- East side of Hillview Drive from Kimball Avenue to St. Christopher Circle;
- South and West sides of Snowbird Drive from Tamarron Terrace to the end of the Snowbird cul-de-sac;
- Skyler Circle from Snowbird Drive to the end of the cul-de-sac.
In designated areas, property owners are permitted to allow temporary front yard parking on game days.