If your neighbors have decided to partake in the Fake Patty's Day celebration and the noise level has reached a disturbing level, you can contact Riley County Police Department at 785-537-2112 or by calling 911 in case of emergency.

It is unlawful for any person to make, continue, cause, allow or permit to be made or continued, any noise disturbance in the city. 

A noise disturbance can include but is not limited to: any noises that could potentially endanger or injure people, any annoying or disturbing and persistant noises, amplified music and any noise exceeding 65 decibels in a residential area.


For more information regarding noise disturbances, please follow the below link: