In-person jail visitation has resumed as of March 6, 2021.
Free video visitation will continue to be available in the lobby of the Riley County Police Department from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Staff will be routinely disinfecting the lobby area.
Video visitation from your home will also continue to be available through Inmate Canteen: http://inmatecanteen.com
Visitors must be at least 18 years old. Children are allowed in visitation only if they are the child or sibling of the inmate being visited. Visitations will be no longer than 15 minutes per inmate.
DATES AND TIMES:
- Wednesday evenings from 7-9 p.m.
- Signup on Wednesdays between 6-7 p.m.
- Sunday afternoons from 1-4 p.m.
- Signup on Sundays from 12-1 p.m.
- Disorderly visitors/children will be told to leave.
- Anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be told to leave.
- You will not communicate with any inmates, but your own.
- If you are not seated at one of the visitation windows, you will not be allowed to stay in the visitation area.
- You will wait in the lobby until it is your turn. If there is a baby/child, one adult will remain with the child at all times.
- If you are NOT here to visit anyone, you will not be permitted to remain in the building.
- Each visit is 15 minutes. It is up to the visitors to divide the time, not the officers.