The Riley County Police Department is looking to recruit volunteers to supplement our workforce and improve the overall efficiency of the Department. RCPD Volunteers in Police Service (V.I.P.S) will perform administrative/clerical, maintenance, janitorial, language interpretation, and photography/videographer services, and other duties as the need arise. The V.I.P.S Program focuses on administrative support for the Department.
We are updating our application process. If you are interested in a position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include information regarding the position you are interested in (VIPS).
- 21 years of age or older
- Legal resident of the United States
- Possess diploma, GED, or experience equivalent
- Volunteer a minimum of 16 hrs. per month
- Physically and mentally able to perform the required duties
- Willingness to participate in training and skill enhancements as needed
Applications can be picked up at the Riley County Police Department or click the link at the top of this page to complete a electronic PDF application. Electronic applications can be emailed to contact personnel listed below.