Riley County Police Department
1001 South Seth Child Road
Manhattan, Kansas 66502

(785) 537-2112- Administrative/ non-emergent line

Riley County Police Department welcomes your questions and comments (email is only monitored during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM). Please contact us by using the form below or emailing If you have an emergency Dial 911 (Voice and TDD/TTY). If you are out of the Riley County area and have an emergency, please still call 911. If you cannot be transferred, please call our non-emergent line at (785) 537-2112. The contact us email should NOT be used for emergency notifications or welfare checks. 

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human and to prevent spam.
Fill in the blank.